Ski Trip

Dear Parents
At the Board of Trustees meeting held on Monday night, the Board gave approval to go ahead and plan the 2013 Mt Ruapehu ski trip.
We have pencilled in the following dates :-
Wednesday the 18th of September as first choice.
ppd :- Thursday the 19th of September, 2nd choice.
pppd :- Wednesday the 25th of September, last resort.
For a successful day weather is of-course the leading factor as we really do want our students to have a positive ski experience. With the weather forecasting ability these days, we should be able to decide the day before if the weather is suitable or not.
Forms will be sent home in the very near future for you to fill in and return to school a.s.a.p.